Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow in the Capitol


So the forecast for this weekend has included snow all week but it kept ting pushed further and further back. It was supposed to snow last night so I awoke thinking I would find a winter wonderland outside the house. Instead I found no snow at all, so I thought the snow had passed us by. However, shortly after beginning my day at the WWII memorial I was greeted by the first soft feathery flakes falling to the earth. The snow continued unabated throughout the day and is still continuing to fall even as I type this message. It was a very cold and wet day, but was also absolutely beautiful and I greatly enjoyed it! I thought to stick my camera in my bag this morning and captured a few images of some of the more well known fixtures of the mall. I have a attached a few of those pictures. Look for more on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment