Thursday, September 24, 2009

One More I Forgot!



I forgot one other thing I meant to include in that last email! I received another visitor comment form today, which is always exciting, but what was especially exciting about this one was not what the visitor had written on the form as much as what my boss wrote on it. Every time I get a comment form it goes to my direct supervisor, the chief of interpretation, and to the superintendent of the park. They generally make some general comment such as "nice job" or "good work," but on this particular one Tom, the chief of interp who is also the one who has the final say about who gets hired and who does not, wrote, "Garrett, you were a great hire and we look forward to working with you again next year."

That definitely made me feel good about what I am doing! And it is also pretty close to a written promise of a job next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment